Three point attachment extension
Slurry mixer frame extension Longhorn type
For open elevated slurry tanks with an external height of 3.75 m above the tractor working area. Without a frame extension a slurry tank can be mixed at a height of approx. 0.35 m above the tractor working area.
Depending upon the size of the tractor, a mixer tower is necessary for mixing containers with a lip height of approx. 0.50 m.
Advantages of the slurry mixer frame extension:
- Existing slurry mixers with a three point bracket can be used
- More flexible range of applications
- Various container heights can easily be accommodated
- Lower acquisition costs than for a mixer tower
- Slurry mixer frame extension, hot-dip galvanised version
- Mixer tube Ø 102 ready for operation, driveshaft runs on maintenance-free roller bearings
- Driveshaft and bearings are designed for permanent operation.
- Shaft speed of up to 1000 rpm possible
- Hydraulic cylinder, piston Ø 80, stroke length 600 mm
- Hydraulic hose with quick coupler of corresponding length
- hydraulic throttle valve
The basic equipment you will need will be a slurry mixer frame extension, two drive shafts and a hydraulic cylinder with connector hose or a tractor with hydraulically adjustable upper links. The hydraulic upper links are necessary to lift the frame over the obstacle. Without this, it can be used as a pure extension. A wide-angle drive shaft on both sides between the frame extension and the mixer is essential. The necessary drive shafts can be supplied as accessory items.
The tank heights that can be reached may vary according to the type of tractor used.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.