Type F-168 PTO mixers
The type F-168 tractor mixer sets new standards in mixing technology.
- Agricultural sector
- Biogas sector
- Industrial use
- Slurry cellar
- Earth reservoir
A particularly heavy-duty version provides for more stability and a higher mixing performance. To operate this model, we recommend tractor power of 250 kW (340 hp) and more at 540 rpm.
- Massive mixing propeller Ø 850 mm (alternativ Ø 700, Ø 750, Ø 800), either as a suction or as a pusher
- Reinforced mixing pipe Ø 168.3 mm
- Multi-ball bearing module shafts Ø 45 mm in oil bath
- PTO connection 1 ¾ inch Z6 DIN 9611
- Low-wear SiC/SiC mechanical seal for a long service life
- Series "1" with mixer basket 1,000 x 1,000 mm (alternativ cage 800 x 800) or series "2" with reinforced skid
- Two directions of rotation permitted
A rigid three-point hitch is available on request.
To lubricate the front bearing, the installation of an oil expansion tank is absolutely necessary. This can be supplied by the customer or ordered at the same time as an accessory. The required size of the tank depends on the length of the mixer, and it should have a volume of at least 6 litres. If the F-168 mixer is ordered in stainless steel, all components that come into contact with the medium are made of stainless steel.
Complete agitator tube F-168 ready for operation, with protective funnel, agigator blade Ø 850 suction and agigator cage 1000 x 1000 mm
Complete agitator tube F-168 ready for operation, with protective funnel, agigator blade Ø 850 pressure and reinforced skid width 1000 mm
Specifications are subject to change without notice.