Mixer tower pivoting series II
- Agricultural sector
- Biogas sector
- Gravity tank
- Pivoting adjustment is carried out via a hydraulic cylinder which moves the ball bearing supported slewing ring to the required position.
- The overall structure has four manually height-adjustable and two additional hydraulic side supports for safe and easy alignment.
- Power transmission is carried out via two powerful angular gears which are connected to an interior shaft. (Designed for power take-off shaft speeds up to 1000 rpm.)
- A central hydraulic valve with radio remote control makes handling even more easy.
- Hop-dip galvanised design, as far as possible
- The basic price includes a tower outrigger arm, suitable for a mixer length of 6000 mm. An extended tower outrigger arm up to 10000 mm can be supplied for elevated tanks. The mixer is not included in the basic price.
- Depending on the tower height, hydraulic height adjustment (up to 1.0 meter) is available for a price supplement.
Galvanised, including hydraulic tilt and rotation adjustment, as well as two hydraulic side supports, four standard adjustable feet and a central hydraulic valve with radio remote control. A double-sided wide-angle drive shaft from the tower to the mixer is required for use. The listed item numbers do not include the matching mixer.
Installation height 3000 mm With central hydraulic valve and radio remote control With hydraulically extendible side feet With hydraulic pivoting adjustment Plus hydraulic height adjustment 1000 mm
Mixer type E2–102–7.000 with pusher propeller Ø 560 With heavy duty propeller skid Plus wide-angle drive shaft G-06 Plus wide-angle drive shaft G-07
Flexible and customised.
Various equipment variants, attachments and accessories are available for our agitators and systems.
Details: Mixer tower pivoting series II
Specifications are subject to change without notice.