The Fermix-Flex is supplied with a high-torque electric motor and V-belt drive.
- Biogas sector
- Industrial use
- Gravity tank
The big advantage is that the mixer can be used with a tractor at up to 1,000 rpm in continuous operation any time after the V-belt has been removed. A precondition is that the device is installed near the ground. A special compensator allows an angle adjustment of 28° in all directions and can be submerged up to 20 metres (up to 100 metres as a special version). Depending on the engine power, the propeller speed is 330 – 400 rpm. The standard shaft length is 3,200 mm. The wall plate, like the Fermix, has reinforced U-profiles for even more stability. The inclination is adjusted using two upper links which are mounted directly on the wall frame. All upper links are vibration-dampened with rubber inserts.
- Wall frame galvanised, angle-adjustable with special compensator
- Mixer module galvanised, shaft length 3,200 mm with electric motor and drive elements
- Mixing propeller Ø 500 – Ø 600 (depending on drive) pusher
- Module shafts in oil bath
- At least 5 ball bearings, even more depending on the device length, no sliding bearings!
- Sealing through SiC/SiC mechanical seal
Additional parts and special equipment:
- Permanent concrete formwork made of galvanised steel or stainless steel
- Electric motor with ATEX approval
- Electric motor with special voltage
- External support for mounting on the steel tank
- Parts that come into contact with the medium made of stainless steel
- Oil expansion tank made of stainless steel
Specifications are subject to change without notice.