PlurryMaxx - The wet-disintegrator
Mechanical disintegration with cavitation effects
- Biogas sector
- Gravity tank
- Earth reservoir
PlurryMaxx is a device for mechanical comminution and for the enlargement of the substrate surface for an improved fermentation. This is one of the most efficient disintegration techniques. The fermentation substrate is pumped through the cutting cylinder and finely chopped by a rapidly rotating blade hammer with a flow ring. At high cutting speeds, the substrate to be fermented is ideally prepared for the microorganisms. In addition, alternative and fibrous substrates can used. This added available degradable organic material provides a bigger yield of biogas.
PlurryMaxx ensures safe and upgraded operation of the plant with higher gas yield. By using PlurryMaxx, the residence time can reduced while increasing the degree of degradation and thus the biogas production. With the compact method of construction, PlurryMaxx can merged ideally into existing plants or installed into a compact-container.
Your advantages at a glance:
- No counter cutting
- Less floating layer inclination
- Increased digestion
- Full flow and partial flow treatable
- Avoids blockages in pipes and pumps
- The PlurryMaxx cannot disturb the system function
- When the device is switched off, the substrate can flow through unhindered
- Very variable use
- Extremely robust against impuritiese
Additional yield through cavitation
- Release of organic matter
- Higher biogas potential
- Availability for microorganisms
- Lower internal shear forces reduce demand of stirring energy
Increasing substrate efficiency
- Use of agricultural residues
- Fibrous input materials (manure, whole plant silage, straw)
- bigger yield, low costs
High performance in a small space
Registered utility model Nr. 20 2012 104 378.5
Subject to technical changes!
Specifications are subject to change without notice.