- Buschmann Güllerührwerke - EN
- Mixer technology
- Mixer technology for elevated tanks
- Type Super HEM 6 installed mixer
Mixers for elevated tanks Super HEM-6
The mixing principle corresponds to the standard mixer type HEM-6.
- Maximum stirring power
- Very rugged
- Low-wear mechanical seal
- Module shafts mounted on ball bearing
- Bundled agitation jet
- Made in Germany
- Agricultural sector
- Biogas sector
- Industrial use
- Gravity tank
The mixer nozzle can be pivoted through 360° from the exterior. Recommended for tractor power from 250 kW (340 hp).
An oil expansion tank must be fitted for mixers that are installed on the floor angle plane. To ensure optimum oil level checking, this tank is generally available as an accessory for every unit.
Technical data - Type Super HEM 6
- Compact pusher propeller Ø 850 mm (alternatively Ø 700, Ø 750, Ø 800)
- Mixer nozzle Ø 920 mm set to 45°
- Mixer tube Ø 168.3 mm in 4200 mm construction length
- Multiple ball bearing shaft Ø 45 mm in oil bath
- Power take-off shaft 1 3/4 inches Z6 DIN 9611
- Low-wear mechanical seal SiC/SiC for long service life
- Compensator 20 meters floodable (as special construction up to 100 meters)
- Installation up to 20° floor angle plane possible
Version either galvanised or in stainless steel
Standard shaft length 4200 mm; 3200 mm to 9000 mm available on request
Flexible and customised.
Various equipment variants, attachments and accessories are available for our agitators and systems.
Oil expansion tankDetails: Mixers for elevated tanks Super HEM-6
Specifications are subject to change without notice.