The Super-Fermix is a further development of the proven Fermix installed mixer with a heavy duty mixer tube, a larger propeller and higher mixing efficiency.
- Biogas sector
- Industrial use
- Gravity tank
- Earth reservoir
The compensator can be submerged up to 20 metres (up to 100 metres as a special version), and so the mixer can also be installed at the bottom of any tank. The mixer can be installed or removed from the outside without a person having to work in the tank.
- Reinforced mixer tube with a diameter of 168.3 mm
- Standard shaft length 4200 mm
- Massive 850 mm diameter propeller
- Ball bearing supported modular shafts in the oil bath
- Sealing by mechanical seal
- Electric motor 15.0 kW to 30 kW with gear stage
Additional items and special equipment:
- Wall mounting frame adjustable in angle with compensator up to 20°.
- Fixed wall mounting frame
- Concrete formwork or manhole in galvanised or stainless steel
- Electric motor with gear stage in ATEX version
- Electric motor for a special voltage
- Mixer shaft length up to 6000 mm
- Components in contact with medium in stainless steel
- Oil Reservoirs made of stainless steel
Specifications are subject to change without notice.