The compensator can be submerged up to 20 metres (up to 100 metres as a special version), and so the mixer can also be installed at the bottom of any tank.
- Biogas sector
- Industrial use
- Gravity tank
- Earth reservoir
The corresponding installation components can be manufactured. The mixer can be installed or removed from the outside without a person having to work in the tank. The Fermix can be supplied with geared motors of 7.5 kW to 22.0 kW. The gearbox transmits a high level of torque to the mixing paddles. Depending upon the version, the paddle speed is 300–400 rpm.
- Mixer tube Fermix type, standard length 3200 mm, galvanised
- Sealed with SiC / SiC mechanical seal
- Taper roller bearings/ roller bearings in oil bath
- Mixing propeller, pusher
- Geared motor
Additional items and special equipment
- Concrete formwork for the through-wall installation frame, galvanised or stainless steel
- Fixed, non-adjustable through-wall installation frame
- Angle-adjustable through-wall installation frame with compensator for up to 20°
- Geared motor with ATEX approval
- Geared motor - special voltage
- Mixer lengths up to 5200
- External mounting for fastening to steel tank
- Components that come into contact with the medium are made of stainless steel
- Hydraulic motor
- Oil Reservoirs made of PVC or stainless steel
Specifications are subject to change without notice.